***Before applying, please read the following:***
JCP (Job Creation Partnership) positions are government funded and as such have a special set of requirements. Please DO NOT apply if you do not meet the following requirements:
- You are a permanent resident of Canada (your Social Insurance Number cannot begin with a 9 if you intend to apply for this position)
- You are actively receiving EI benefits, have made an EI claim that ended in the last 3 years, or an EI parental or maternity benefit claim that ended in the past 5 years.
- You are willing to accept a wage of $423 per week – compensation is set by this government program and cannot be adjusted.
Duties and Description:
This position is a maximum of 42 weeks, non-renewable.
A related degree/diploma, and 1 year relevant experience.
This role is a new role that will be focused on identifying and developing outreach partnerships to help develop new sales channels and referral sources for Over 55 Skills At Work service offerings.
– With support from Over55 management team identify marketing best practices, tools and resources to utilize for “corporate branding”
– Work with program manager, training manager and administrator to identify marketing needs and goals for both associate recruitment and business development
– Work with executive director to understand marketing needs as they relate to procurement and securing of larger, corporate contracts
– Translate goals into action items, due dates and areas of responsibility
– Working to support outreach manager, identify sales and referral channels for both service work and associate recruitment
– With support from management team identify new partnerships, sales channels within service region and evaluate risk, cost and resources required to implement.
– Identify community events, and connect with public to help promote Over 55 Skills At Work service offerings
– Working with outreach manager develop, coordinate and deliver presentations where required
– Track key metrics from partnership development
– With support of management team develop marketing guidelines, policies and strategies for outreach marketing
– Identify key events to attend which will provide best return on investment
– Develop an outreach marketing plan and budget for the next fiscal year with assistance of outreach manager
– Evaluate and make recommendations about the best tools and strategies that will lead to better results for Over55 in future marketing work