***Before applying, please read the following:***
JCP (Job Creation Partnership) positions are government funded and as such have a special set of requirements. Please DO NOT apply if you do not meet the following requirements:
- You are a permanent resident of Canada (your Social Insurance Number cannot begin with a 9 if you intend to apply for this position)
- You are actively receiving EI benefits, have made an EI claim that ended in the last 3 years, or an EI parental or maternity benefit claim that ended in the past 5 years.
- You are willing to accept a wage of $423 per week – compensation is set by this government program and cannot be adjusted.
Duties and Description:
This position is a maximum of 42 weeks, non-renewable.
A related degree/diploma, and 1 year relevant experience.
This role is a new role to help the organization transition its marketing to a digitally focused platform.
– With support from Over55 management team identify the type of messaging and resources needed to reach audience
– Identify best technology tools needed to implement strategy with support from Over55 management team identify the costs associated with development of a social media plan
– Understand impact of digital marketing strategy on associate recruitment, business development and necessary resources
– Work with Over55 management team to identify associate recruitment goals for next 3 years
– Work with Over55 management team to understand business development goals and how to translate them into a digital strategy
– With support from Over55 management team, research market and identify best practices for reaching target audience
– Experiment with different strategies to identify those that produce the best results with target audience
– Pre-plan and program into 6 months of content into digital marketing tool With support of management team develop marketing guidelines, policies and strategies
– Evaluate and make recommendations about the best tools and strategies that will lead to better results for Over55 in future marketing work
– Develop a social media plan and budget for the next fiscal year