Founded in 1986, we are one of London’s oldest social enterprises, and a leading voice for senior entrepreneurship in Southwestern Ontario.
To be a leader in supporting older adults in entrepreneurship.
To empower the older adult in their entrepreneurial journey, while delivering key services which allow seniors to age in place.
- Older adults are capable entrepreneurs worthy of respect and recognition
- Older adults contribute knowledge and experience to our economy, and deserve the right to work irrespective of their age
- Seniors and the elderly have the right to age in place
- Superior Customer Satisfaction
Over 55 relies on volunteers from the community for its daily operations. Our volunteers assist with office tasks, trade shows, and more.
If you would like to apply for a volunteer position, click here.
Board of Directors:
Our board works closely with Over 55 staff to provide governance, oversight and guidance in fulfilling our mandate. If you would like to learn more about joining our board of directors, click here.
Current Board of Directors:
- Angela Lundy, Board Chair
- Uliana Andonova, Treasurer
- Priyanka Patil, Secretary
Over 55 Staff: